Tuesday 24 September 2013

(Window) Shopping in London - Part 2

Still in Fortnum's - one of my all-time favourite stores. There's so much to look at and the atmosphere is so relaxing, with a calming sense of permanence.


A delight amongst the Turkish Delights

"You're sure that's not a real arm?"















"I JUST WANT TO DANCE" shouts DB


James looking right at home
Ede & Ravenscroft - tailoring since 1689
A captivating display in Anthologie - those paper cups have been made into ceramic cups (only £300 for an artist's original)








Of course our trip included a visit to Hamley's Toyshop!


"Gosh, you're very big."
"And you're very small." "Look at the bubbles!"



"I LOVE Paddington Bear, I WANT Paddington Bear...I DO love him"










4 comments:

  1. I hope you bought her a Paddington Bear !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah did she get it? They look so cute together! I might know a few dollies who would like that rather sweet little suitcase too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she's taken it away with her - though not without some protest from this dolly household!!!

    ReplyDelete