Tuesday 17 September 2013

A Visitor from Germany...

...arrived today.  Jonquil's been getting restless, looking out for James.



Looking out of the back window (into the garden)


Looking out of the front window



The Postman dropped off a card, I popped to the Post Office to pick up a well-wrapped parcel, then called a friend who'd wanted to be at the unveiling and.....


A stylish traveling box
and a box of goodies



James asleep after her journey
Who are you and why are you wearing my hat?
and James.  

James is such a beauty.  Her colouring is so delicate and subtle.  It's the first time I've seen a custom and the workmanship is awesome.  Her lashes are to die for and the sleep eyes are amazing.  I really like her natural colouring.  Her little mouth is gorgeous and I love her eye-colours.   And as for her hair.  It's a beautiful, vibrant blue and oh, so, so soft and shiny.



I heard Jonquil's voice - follow me, it's coming from here


You're about to meet the others, I hear their footsteps







A very enjoyable evening ensued for my girls.  James was the centre of attention.  The girls hung on her every word, thoroughly entertained by her travels so far.  They were especially keen on details of James in the dinosaur's mouth....exclaiming at her bravery.  They swapped hats ....



...and Iolanthe had to be bribed with the promise of a smart hat of her own before she'd give back James' AMAZING bowler hat.   I'm not able to equal a bowler hat but we'll see what we can do!

It's such fun and a privilege to have special James to stay with us.  We're the second hosts on her epic journey.  We've got some fun planned over the next few days!  

Do click on the button in the sidebar to find out more about this incredible journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment