Tuesday 16 July 2013

Our First Foray...

...beyond the garden.

On Saturday afternoon we went for a lovely, long walk along the valley, down to the river.

Paige asked to sit in the shade for a little.


I love the way this girl's hair picks up the light.



I was hoping to get some shots of her paddling in the river, but it was too busy and there were too many dogs enjoying the cool water.  We did spend ages there, though, chasing tiddlers and sitting on the bridge cooling our feet in the fairly fast flowing water.  Where was Paige all this time?  Tucked away in her little bag (an unused drawstring shoebag) with her hairbrush for company!

We (I) need to get used to photographing Blythe dolls outside of my safety zone.  I've been accepted to host a Traveling Blythe .  I'm SO excited about this.  I'm already planning her trip.   

No comments:

Post a Comment